All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife on the American frontier in the early 1700s was very difficult - continually threatened by disease, attack, and brutally cold winters. The English and Native Americans lived side by side, which often led to conflict. David Brainerd arose as a compassionate and fearless missionary to the various Indian tribes in America. Riding on his horse across rivers, over mountains, and through towns, Brainerd carried the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost, the hurting, and the broken. Notable pastors and missionaries like John Wesley, William Carey, Adoniram Judson and Jim Elliot were all influenced by the life, passion, and dedication of David Brainerd. In this book, Brian Cosby takes the reader on a journey from Brainerd's teenage years on the farm to his expulsion from Yale; from preaching on the frontier to his death in his late 20s. The reader will be encouraged, inspired, and challenged by the perseverance and single-minded devotion of the early American missionary to the Indians, David Brainerd.
- Author(s)Brian Cosby
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrailblazers
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight118 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.