All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionDo you wish you had the most essential information you need to shoot compelling photos using your digital camera's built-in or add-on electronic flash? DAVID BUSCH'S FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY COMPACT FIELD GUIDE is your solution. This new, lay-flat, spiral-bound, reference guide condenses all the must-have information you need for shooting great flash photos into a portable book you'll want to permanently tuck into your camera bag. This guide distills the fundamentals of good flash photography and puts them at your fingertips, showing you how to shoot specific flash situations and subjects under a variety of conditions. Full-color illustrations show you exactly what results to expect from particular camera/flash settings. From quick setup through metering, accessories, lighting, and much more, DAVID BUSCH'S FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY COMPACT FIELD GUIDE will help you get great flash results every time.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com. Ed Verosky is an internationally renowned expert in flash photography as well as an accomplished editorial, wedding, and portrait photographer. As the author of several popular eBooks on photography, Ed has helped thousands of beginners, as well as professionals, gain a better understanding of difficult concepts through his unique style of teaching. Ed offers photography tutorials and advice through his websites and is a valued contributor on select internet-based forums and groups. He and his wife live and work in New York. Visit his website at edverosky.net.
- Author(s)David Busch,Ed Verosky
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.