All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sony Alpha NEX-5 and NEX-3 are the world's smallest and lightest advanced interchangeable lens digital cameras. These affordable new models are Sony's first Electronic Viewfinder/Interchangeable Lens (EVIL) cameras, featuring 14.2-megapixels, an array of interchangeable lenses, 1080i HD movie recording with stereo sound, fast and silent autofocus, a new Sweep Parama feature with 3D capability, and a high-speed burst mode of 7fps. David Busch's Sony Alpha NEX-5/NEX-3 Guide to Digital Photography shows readers how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of both models to take great photographs of anything. Introductory chapters will help readers get comfortable with the basics of their camera before they dive right into exploring creative ways to apply the NEX-5 and NEX-3 file formats, resolution, aperture/priority exposure, automatic exposure features, and additional lenses. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so they'll quickly learn how to use their NEX-5 or NEX-3, and use it like a pro!
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight864 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.