All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDAVID BUSCH'S SONY SLT-A37 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY is your best resource and reference for the Sony SLT-A37. This latest entry-level model features Sony's successful translucent mirror-techlogy, which allows for simultaneous focusing and shooting--at an amazing 10 frames per second. The A37 also features 16.7 megapixel resolution and full HDTV movie-making with continuous autofocus. With this book in hand, you will explore the world of digital photography, learn to exercise your creativity, and take great photographs with the Sony SLT-A37. With clear how-to steps and full-color illustrations, DAVID BUSCH'S SONY SLT-A37 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY covers all the features of this advanced but affordable camera in depth, from taking your first photos through advanced details of setup, exposure, lenses, lighting, and more, and relates each feature to specific photographic techniques and situations. Also included is the handy EOS Rebel Sony SLT-A37 roadmap, an easy-to-use visual guide to the camera's features and controls. With David Busch as your guide, you'll be in full creative control, whether you're shooting on the job, as an advanced hobbyist, or are just out for fun. Start building your kwledge, creativity, and confidence with the Sony SLT-A37 today.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1040 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
Most relevant reviews
- yarrabeen25 Feb, 2015by
well presented book
very informative and well set out book to explain to the learner. diagrams that go withthe texthelp explain about the camera very well.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.