All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionLESSONS, Level Four, from the DAVID CARR GLOVER METHOD FOR PIANO reviews the basic concepts presented in LESSONS, Level Four. New concepts are introduced and reinforced sequentially through the use of original compositions, folk songs, and the sounds of today. This book, combined with the recommended supplementary materials, continues to assist the student in developing the ability to read and perform musically through interval recognition, sight reading and ear training. The DAVID CARR GLOVER METHOD FOR PIANO has been created to provide an enjoyable program of pia instruction which is pedagogically sound.
- Author(s)CRC Laboratories Department of Anatomy and Physiology David Glover,Jay Stewart
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight218 g
- Width218 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.