All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe kwledge of te reading, intervals, rhythm, music symbols and terms, and the ability to listen are essential to the development of a strong foundation for the pia student. This THEORY book was written to help provide this foundation by giving stud
- Author(s)CRC Laboratories Department of Anatomy and Physiology David Glover,June Montgomery,Martha Mier
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1988
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight227 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.