All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this indispensable new guide to the basic principles of furniture making, David Charlesworth reinforces his status as a dedicated commentator and teacher of the craft. This book is an ideal workshop accessory, with easy-to-follow instructions on the use of hand tools and how to build confidence and creativity with new, or maybe just rusty, techniques. Designed to encourage the complete beginner and challenge the student or keen amateur, all woodworkers will glean inspiration from the sound kwledge and advice within these pages. The book is suitable for all levels and abilities and includes tips and techniques on how to get the best from hand tools.
- Author BiographyDavid Charlesworth is a well-known craftsman with 30 years of experience in the furniture industry, whose work has been published extensively in the UK and USA. He has contributed to GMC's Furniture & Cabinet Making Magazine since the first issue, and has two previous books with GMC Publications: David Charlesworth's Furniture-Making Techniques - Volume 1 (ISBN: 1-86108-125-1) and Volume 2 (ISBN: 1 86108 295 9). David lives in Platts Heath, near Maidstone, Kent.
- Author(s)David Charlesworth
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.