All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat we eat affects the way we feel and how we perform in all areas of our lives. David Gillick kws this better than most. Early in his athletic career he recognised the link between sporting success and nutrition and eating the right food became a powerful factor in his success. He took his love of cooking to the next level when he became a winner in the Celebrity Masterchef kitchen. Here David shares the recipes that brought him success, on and off the track.
- Author BiographyDavid Gillick is a retired Irish international track and field athlete. During his career he broke the magical 45 second barrier over 400 metres, was twice a European champion, became an Olympian, was consistently ranked in the worlds top 10 400m athletes and holds Irish records over the distance. David has always been passionate about healthy food and in 2013 David was the winner of 'Celebrity MasterChef' Ireland. He works as an active food writer and blogger on davidgillick.com. He lives in Ballinteer, Co. Dublin.
- Author(s)David Gillick
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.