Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third volume in the Major Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers . Major Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers provides comprehensive accounts of the works of seminal conservative thinkers from a variety of periods, disciplines and traditions - the first series of its kind. Even the selection of thinkers adds ather aspect to conservative thinking, including t only theorists but also thinkers in literary forms and those who are also practitioners. This volume includes an intellectual biography, historical context, critical exposition of the Hume's work, reception and influence, contemporary relevance, bibliography including references to electronic resources and an index.
- Author BiographyChristopher Berry is Professor of Political Theory at the University of Glasgow, UK, and the author of five books: Social Theory of the Scottish Enlightenment (Edinburgh, 1997); The Idea of Luxury (Cambridge, 1994); The Idea of Democratic Community (Wheatsheaf, 1989); Human Nature (Macmillan, 1986); and Hume, Hegel and Human Nature (Martinus Nijhoff, 1982). Dr Meadowcroft is Lecturer in Public Policy at King's College London and the author of The Ethics of the Market (Palgrave, 2005) and co-author of Rescuing Social Capital from Social Democracy (Institute of Economic Affairs, 2007).
- Author(s)Christopher J. Berry,John Meadowcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- Series TitleMajor Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.