All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of a two volume study of the life of David. Continuing through 2 Samuel 5, with an optional study on Psalm 40, it is for people who are lonely, depressed, afraid, joyful, sorrowful, pressured, discouraged, successful, faithless, obedient, or disobedient. This volume deals with the preparation of David to become God's own king over Israel. At least twenty years passed between David's ainting and his coronation; he learned to deal with the pressure of uncertainty. Fisherman Bible studies are among the most popular on the market. There are nearly 60 book, character, topical, or core studies to choose from, so you're bound to find something just right for your group. Each study features built-in leadership helps and a flexible format you can use in all kinds of settings. 12 studies for individuals or groups.
- Author BiographyRobbie F. Castleman (D.Min., University of Dubuque) is associate professor of biblical studies and theology at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. She previously served for several years as a staff member with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, specializing in ministry to graduate students at campuses in and around Tallahassee, Florida. She is the author of the Fisherman Bible Guides; Miracles, Elijah, David and King David (Shaw/Waterbrook) and the IVP Connect LifeGuide Bible Study Peter and The Story of Scripture: The Unfolding Drama of the Bible, and she is a contributor to the book For All the Saints (Knox/Westminster).
- Author(s)Robbie F. Castleman
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Studyguide
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight93 g
- Width155 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.