All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid is invited to a sleepover at King Saul's palace. But will David and the king's son ever become friends? David and the Lonely Prince shows us that for many children, learning to make friends can be a challenge. It is a tale which encourages us to read between the lines of what the Bible tells us about David's early years. The light-hearted and beautifully illustrated pictures will delight parents and children alike, regardless of religious conviction.
- Author BiographyFiona Veitch Smith is a freelance writer of children's fiction and has lectured in journalism and creative writing. She lives in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Amy Warmington is an artist, illustrator and designer based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Author(s)Fiona Veitch Smith
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Width238 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amy Barnes
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.