All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the blink of an eye, twenty-three-year-old David Cross is catapulted from a rather benign life as a supermarket Assistant Manager into a world of intrigue, high risk, and a biker club following his arrest for the murder of his estranged father. What was a quiet and seemingly stable life suddenly changes for David and dredges up past psychological and emotional wounds that lead David to confront his abusive childhood, the murder of his father, and the truth about trust, love, and relationships. This fast-paced murder mystery takes place in San Diego, California, and surrounding communities. The action-packed storyline will compel you to continue turning pages to find out what happens next. The book is intended for those who have an open mind about sex and sexuality. Although t erotica, it addresses these areas of human existence as sub-context and is meant for a mature audience.
- Author BiographyAlan Flitton is a clinical and forensic psychologist. He has worked for the past thirteen years with children and families involved in child welfare and delinquency matters. Dr. Flitton has extensive experience working with sexual abuse victims and perpetrators and has an excellent understanding about the ways abuse affects young people and their families. Dr. Flitton's experience in this area provided the impetus for the book David's Cross. Although this is Dr. Flitton's first novel, he is published in professional works and has given professional trainings and lectures regarding child abuse issues to various groups and organizations, including Juvenile Court Judges, Juvenile Probation, the San Diego Psychological Association, and students studying lie detection. Alan Flitton lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, with his partner of twelve years, a dog named Daisy, and two cats named Casper and Cooper.
- Author(s)Alan Flitton
- Date of Publication23/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.