All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people suffer from major depressive episodes. All of them want relief but, more importantly, most simply want to kw that they are t alone. With gentle wry humour and a compassionate tone, David's Infer offers a tale of realisation, acceptance and hope. It is neither prescriptive r opinionated, seeing all forms of therapy as potentially beneficial in the continuum of care. David's Infer is also an ideal book for friends and family of those suffering from depression, helping them to better understand what their loved ones are experiencing.
- Author BiographyDavid Blistein is a novelist, essayist, and former advertising agency executive whose writing is the culmination of a lifelong pursuit of wisdom, transcendence, and humor. After a long career as a copywriter and advertising executive, he left the business world to travel the country in a VW van and pursue his own writing. His works-in-progress include books and blogs that present unconventional perspectives on nature, psychology, spirituality and writing. He lives with his wife Wendy O'Connell in Southern Vermont, where he balances his writing with professional consulting, serious road biking, intrepid wood-splitting, and working with children in the Vermont court system. For more information, see www.davidblistein.com. Ken Burns, founder of Florentine Films, is a director, producer, and writer who has been making documentaries for more than twenty years. Among his productions are The Civil War (1990), Baseball (1994), Jazz (2001), The War (2007), The National Parks: America's Best Idea (2009) and Prohibition (2011). His work has won numerous prizes, including the Emmy and Peabody Awards, and has received two Academy Award nominations. He received a Lifetime Achievement Emmy Award in 2008. He lives in Walpole, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)David Blistein,Ken Burns
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.