All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavy is determined that his soccer team will win the Junior Forest Soccer Tournaments, but he'll have to learn about teamwork to win. Full color.
- Author BiographyBRIGITTE WENINGER taught kindergarten for twenty years but now devotes all her time to writing. She has published more than thirty books, including the internationally successful Davy series. EVE THARLET was born in France but spent most of her childhood in Germany. She studied art in Strasbourg, France. Among her many books are How Will We Get to the Beach ? By Brigitte Luciani and Hugs and Kisses by Christophe Loupy.
- Author(s)Brigitte Weninger
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleDavy
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width194 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eve Tharlet
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.