All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the baby duck hatched, the first thing it saw was Davy. It fluffed its feathers - and started following Davy everywhere. Around the farmyard, under the apple trees and all the way home. From picture-book masters Margaret Wild and Julie Vivas comes this gentle and moving story about the love between a little boy and the duckling that stays with him all of its life.
- Author BiographyMargaret Wild is Australia's leading picture book writer. She was born in Eshowe, a small town in South Africa. Margaret has written over twenty books, many of which have appeared in foreign editions. All have been highly acclaimed. Jenny Angel (which was inspired by her brother's death at the age of seven), illustrated by Anne Spudvilas, Fox, illustrated by Ron Brooks and The Very Best of Friends, illustrated by Julie Vivas are all winners of the CBC Picture Book of the Year Award. Her most recent picture book with Penguin is Leo the Littlest Seahorse. She now lives in Sydney.
- Author(s)Margaret Wild
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- Weight162 g
- Width244 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie Vivas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.