All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionWorld war Two was over. but Ben's life was just beginning. Ben, born just after the war, was a boy with a lively imagination and a motley group of friends. Get to kw and love post-was London through the eyes of Ben and hid friends and through his funny and insightful tebooks as we journey with him through the 50's and into the 70's. A humorous and moving story, a tale of love lost and found, a tale of travel and adventure. A poetic, dramatic, and comical romatic story of love lost and found.
- Author BiographyJ.M. Peverett was born in London at the end of World War Two and among other things, played drums with some early rock band. He also worked as a roadie, including a time with Rod Stewart. He moved to the USA in 1976 where he married Cheryl. He is presently a Pastor in North Carolina. This is his first novel and although fictional, it expresses many of his own personal experiences.
- Author(s)J. M. Peverett
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.