All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pacific Crest Trail is one of America's great long-distance hiking routes. The PCT folllows the mountains from the Mexican border in the south all the way to the Canadian border in the rth. Cheryl Strayed's bestselling Wild led huge numbers of Americans to hear about the PCT for the first time. Now Kast-Myers gives you the tools you need to get out and explore sections of that fabled route for yourself.
- Author BiographyMarlise Kast-Myers is the author or coauthor of several books on travel destinations, among them guides to Southern California, France, and Cancun. She lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Marlise Kast-Myers
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100 Color Photographs throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.