All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new guide features saltwater paddling tours in the rthern and central 10,000 Islands, as well as a handful of freshwater tours in the Big Cypress Swamp. Trips emanate out of multiple put-ins and take-outs, including Rookery Bay Estuarine Reserve (Marco Island), Goodland, Port of the Islands, Fakahatchee Strand State Preserve, Everglades City, and Big Cypress National Preserve. Each trip described in this new guide will include information on distance, difficulty, recommended charts, and navigational features, as well as discussing winds, tides, and safety issues. The author also discusses natural and historical features, estuarine and mangrove ecology, and local wildlife. Finally, he provides information on equipment, outfitters, supplies, rentals, and recommendations for low-impact paddling. 35 black & white photographs, index.
- Author(s)Jeff Ripple
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication25/02/2004
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note35 b/w photographs, index
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.