All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the Quick-Start Guide for Becoming a Successful Day Trader - In Your Spare Time. Are you intrigued by stories of inexperienced day traders pocketing a year's salary on one well-placed trade? Day Trade Part-Time will show you how to start day trading at your own pace and - by trading before work, after work, or whenever you have a few minutes - grab a foothold in this exciting, potentially lucrative trading phemen. Today's up-and-down markets have proven to be ideal for scalping quick day trading profits, and Day Trade Part-Time can get you started today. Look to this comprehensive and detailed guide for: information and resources guaranteed to shave months off your learning curve; expert guidance on setting up your own day trading account; strategies to test your skills before placing your own money on the line; and, whatever your current career, it's long past time you discovered the lucrative possibilities of electronic day trading. Let Day Trade Part-Time give you a solid foundation of trading kwledge-and the confidence you need to open an account and carve out your own space in this fascinating, fast-action marketplace. Look for other in-depth trading guides from the Wiley Online Trading for a Living series, including: How I Trade for a Living by Gary Smith; Trade Options Online by George A. Fontanills; Trade IPOs Online by Matthew D. Zito and Matt Olejarczyk at our associated website.
- Author BiographyJOHN COOK has traded full-time since 1997. Formerly a department head with a major rail carrier, president of a product development and marketing company, and partner in a development company, Cook has also used his trading experience and knowledge to codevelop (with Jeanette Szwec) a seminar for part-time traders. JEANETTE SZWEC spent most of her professional career as a consumer marketing executive for a Fortune 500 company. Her carefully developed day trading strategy has allowed her to earn a comfortable living as a professional day trader.
- Author(s)Jeanette Szwec,John Cook
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.