All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover the simple pleasures of a day trip with Day Trips New England. This guide is packed with hundreds of exciting things for locals and vacationers to do, see, and discover within a two-hour drive to and from many top New England destiations. With full trip-planning information, Day Trips New England helps makes the most of a brief getaway.
- Author BiographyA near-native New Englander, Maria Olia is a freelance writer who has lived in the Boston area for thirty years. Her work has appeared in the Boston Globe, Mobil Travel and Working Mother Magazine. She is also the author of the Little Black Book of Boston and the Insiders' Guide to Massachusetts (Globe Pequot Press).
- Author(s)Maria Olia
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDay Trips Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight28 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.