All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents classic Shenandoah National Park hikes, such as Rose River Loop and Whiteoak Canyon, but also lesser kwn trails that offer solitude and equally scenic sights ---- such as Lost Cliffs and Furnace Mountain. This detailed guide offers both day and overnight hikes, depending on the interest and skill level of the hiker. Each day and overnight hike contains four key elements to help readers plan and enjoy the perfect trip: GPS-based trail maps, GPS-based elevation profiles, directions to the trailhead, and trail descriptions. Designed to fit easily into a back pocket, this guide leads hikers and backpackers to sites of exceptional beauty and solitude.
- Author(s)Johnny Molloy
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDay and Overnight Hikes
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content NoteMaps throughout
- Weight228 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.