Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA boy lies in a coma in Utah, brought home from Israel after a near-death motorcycle accident. A child who escaped certain death in Poland in 1941 swims with manatees in Florida many years later on holiday with her dying partner. An obsessive FBI agent spends twenty years tracking a legendary Sixties-era radical. A veterinarian from Massachusetts attempts to simplify her life by going to live on a kibbutz by the Dead Sea, where she falls in love with the boy on a motorcycle...These are just some of the people whose lives collide in Frederick Reiken's vivid and brilliant exploration of our struggle to understand what the word 'truth' might really mean. DAY FOR NIGHT becomes an extraordinary journey to a post-War netherworld of wonders and strange attractions, of tales miraculous and terrible, where death has a colour and beauty blooms in the darkness.
- Author BiographyFrederick Reiken lives in the US where he has worked as a reporter and columnist. Currently a member of the writing faculty at Emerson College, he is the author of the novels The Odd Sea and The Lost Legends of New Jersey.
- Author(s)Frederick Reiken
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/02/2014
- Weight264 g
- Width126 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.