All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMark Goldstein starts taking kung fu lessons to help with his coordination and learns a few things about Chinese culture. When his friends decide to use a Chinese dragon for their team costume in the Halloween parade, Mark feels it is disrespectful. Illustrations.
- Author BiographyMatt Christopher is the best selling name behind more than 100 sports-themed books for young readers.
- Author(s)Matt Christopher,Stephanie True Peters
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight80 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Koelsch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.