Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.86+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early 90s, Somalia was a country in chaos. As civil war raged, warlords carved out their own territories, enforcing their will through militia gangs, while famine compounded the situation. As a joint US-UN mission struggled to maintain order, the warlords began to unite behind Mohamed Farrah Aidid, who was to proclaim himself President of Somalia and embark upon a campaign to force the peacekeepers out of the country. Operations against Aidid and his strongholds intensified, culminating in the famous Operation Gothic Serpent, and the rescue mission to save a downed Black Hawk helicopter carried out by US Rangers and Delta Force operatives. Day of the Rangers, the latest companion for Force on Force, provides wargamers with all the background, orders of battle, and scenarios they need to immerse themselves in the epic battle for Mogadishu.
- Author BiographyAmbush Alley Games are the producers of fine historical, horror, and science fiction miniature games. Founded in 2007, this Oklahoma-based company captured the imaginations of modern military gamers with their flagship game, Ambush Alley, and followed up on that success with Ambush Z (a zombie & horror/survival game), various well-received historical expansions, and Force on Force, a rule-set for asymmetrical and kinetic warfare in the post-war to modern period. Ramiro Bujeiro has become a frequent and popular contributor to Osprey Military's book series since illustrating Warrior 23, US Marine in Vietnam (1998). He is an experienced commercial artist who lives and works in his native city of Buenos Aires, Argentina. His professional background includes many commissions as a figure illustrator and strip cartoonist for clients all over Europe and the Americas, including many years' work for IPC Magazines in Great Britain. His main interests are the political and military history of Europe in the first half of the 20th century.
- Author(s)Ambush Alley Games
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleForce on Force
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note50 col
- Weight376 g
- Width190 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ramiro Bujeiro
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.