Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionLent and Easter is season for standing still. Our task during Lent is to accompany Jesus, and our task at Easter is to let the risen Christ accompany us. We begin with Jesus at the Jordan, follow as he is driven into the desert, walk with him as he lives his public life, and observe as he lives through Holy Week and dies to save us on Good Friday. Then after three days the landscape transforms completely, as it did for the disciples exiting Jerusalem, and the risen Lord is with us. Daybreaks offers daily Scripture passages and reflections designed to open and deepen our relationship with God, and help prepare us for Christ's death and resurrection. Father Torrens provides insight to help us focus on the life, death, and resurrection of our Lord and Savior.
- Author(s)James S. Torrens
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight68 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.