All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.00
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.99
- AU $43.00Trending at AU $57.54
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $24.56
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $33.92Trending at AU $35.78
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond your waking life and tucked gently between your slumbering eyes and the heart of your soul, there lies the Sherbet Shore. The land where it is located is called Draem; it's past Raelity and a bit to the left of the Sea of Hope. In this magical land, it's t that dreams come true; it's that we become our dreams. There's the Kung-Fu Circus, the Parched Pumpkin, the Down Pond and dozens of other places that we discover and create, one wonder at a time. You can drink Curiosity Cola, taste Peppermint Rain or simply enjoy a ride on a dragon ship, a kangaroo, or glide across fields on soapy skates. So feel free to drop on by. After all, life is just a dream. J.D. Estrada is a Puerto Rican author who writes vels, poetry collections and connects with people through all sorts of social media platforms and his blog For Writing Out Loud. This is his first collection of young adult short stories and his tribute to the healing and unifying power of dreams and the joys of embracing our inner children.
- Author(s)Jd Estrada
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.