About this product
- DescriptionTo complement the critical and objective view gleaned from the study of some sixty buildings, this design manual has been developed to provide a more synthetic approach to the principles which lie behind successful daylight design. These principles are illustrated with examples drawn from the case study buildings. The emphasis throughout has been on practical methods to improve design, rather than techniques studied for any intrinsic interest. The book provides the necessary tools to assist the designer to provide well daylit interiors, and shows that good daylight design is t a restriction on architectural expression but, on the contrary, acts as an inspiration and foundation for good architecture.
- Author BiographyNick Baker and Koen Steemers are from the Martin Centre, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Koen Steemers,Nick Baker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames & James (Science Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight997 g
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.