All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you save someone from something that s already happened? Daniel s expectations for his forced vacation with his father at the Leisure World Holiday Complex are low. He hates sports, and his father is mostly lost in drink and depression. But then he sees a strange girl swimming in the fake lake, and everything changes. Lexi has a smart mouth and a killer swim stroke, but dark secrets swirl around her. She s got bruises and cuts that seem to be getting worse instead of better. She s always alone. And her watch is ticking backwards. When a dark figure begins to stalk Lexi and Daniel, the truth must come out. This gripping ghost story will raise goose bumps and questions: does a traumatic past mean the future is a foregone conclusion?
- Author BiographyEdward Hogan s first adult novel, Blackmoor, was short-listed for the London Sunday Times Young Writer of the Year Award and the Dylan Thomas prize. This is his first young adult novel. He lives in the U.K.
- Author(s)Edward Hogan
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.