All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionDays Out Around Naples is a fact-packed travel guide written by a local. It introduces first-time visitors and long-term residents to a host of little-kwn attractions and activities around Southwest Florida. Do you kw where you can: Take an airboat ride with a Miccosukee Indian? Go birdspotting in a 13,000 acre wilderness preserve? Learn how Collier County got its name? Take a guided tour of a long-forgotten religious community? Follow the extraordinary story behind the building of the Tamiami Trail? Visit a free Bird Sanctuary for exotic birds? Enjoy six different gardens showcasing Florida plants and trees? Visit Florida's newest city, founded in 2007? Dine and shop in the authentic birthplace of old Naples? Hitch a ride on an electric tram through the mangroves to the beach? It's all in this handy guide book! There are days out for history lovers, hikers, wildlife enthusiasts, amateur gardeners, bird watchers and shell collectors. There's even the chance to tour Naples' landmarks on a Segway! These unique Naples' activities are all described in full detail, along with photographs, directions, tips, and useful information on over 20 recommended places to eat out in the area. Whether you're a first time visitor to Southwest Florida or a long-term resident looking for ways to entertain visiting family and friends, with this book you'll never be stuck for something to do. It makes a great gift for family and friends too! Written in an informative yet easy-to-read style, this book will show you there's far more to Naples than its world-class golf courses, upscale shopping and stunning beaches.
- Author BiographyEstablished author Gillian Birch is a widely published freelance travel writer and part-time Florida resident. She continues to explore Florida and further afield, writing about her travel experiences with wonderful clarity and attention to detail.
- Author(s)Gillian Birch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.