Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Ireland over the past forty years, we have had many days to remember. We have laughed and cried, cheered and changed as the country has become a major ecomy and multicultural nation. In Days We Remember, Deirdre Purcell, using her own inimitable style has interviewed twenty-five people who embody our memory of some of those events. Gay Byrne on the outcry when Ann Lovett died in a Marian garden in Granard, Ray Houghton on scoring that goal, Gill Bowler on the freedom of travelling to a sun holiday, Bertie Ahern on the Good Friday Agreement, while Bishop Magee recounts the Pope's visit to Ireland in 1979. Days We Remember is a book of all our memories, looking at the events that have made us who we are today.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Purcell was born and brought up in Dublin. Before turning to writing fiction, she lived through an eclectic set of careers, including acting, as a member of the permanent company of Ireland's National Theatre (The Abbey), and journalism for all media - for which she won Ireland's top awards.
- PublisherHodder Headline Ireland
- Date of Publication10/11/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHodder Headline Ireland
- Weight1130 g
- Width198 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.