All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalking Hands teaches beginning readers basic American Sign Language in a fun and informative way. Photographs and illustrations help the audience to view signing as easy and exciting. Days and Times introduces kids to signs associated with simple scheduling.
- Author(s)Kathy Thornborough
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Sign languages
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTalking Hands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width206 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathleen Petelinsek
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.