All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScotland, 1766. Angus McTern takes his duties as laird very seriously. So when the legal heiress to his castle - the beautiful Edilean Talbot - arrives, Angus's peaceful existence is shaken up forever ...At first, Angus acts coolly towards Edilean. He resents her privileged upbringing, and is angered by the way his whole clan seems to worship her. But when her entire inheritance is stolen and she desperately needs his help, Angus puts aside his pride. However, all is t as it seems, and in a terrible mix-up Angus finds himself accused of snatching the inheritance. The only way he can escape prosecution is to board a ship to America with Edilean and during the crossing a love begins to grow between them. But their happiness is short-lived because it is t freedom that awaits them in America but Edilean's money-hungry fiance, who forces Edilean to return to Scotland with him. That is, until fate draws Angus and Edilean together once more ...
- Author BiographyJude Deveraux is the author of forty New York Times bestsellers, including The Scent of Jasmine, Scarlet Nights, Days of Gold, Lavender Morning, Return to Summerhouse, and Secrets. To date, there are more than sixty million copies of her books in print worldwide. She lives in North Carolina. To learn more, visitwww.judedeveraux.com.
- Author(s)Jude Deveraux
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.