All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisit www.betterlivingtv.com for more information, and connect with the cast on Facebook at www.facebook.com/betterlivingtvdaysofourlives. The word balanced has been defined as possessing good judgment, well-grounded, wise. Most of all, having balance in your life equates to having a satisfying and rewarding existence. The lavishly illustrated Days of our Lives Better Living reaches into the private lives of the beautiful cast members and reveals some of their secrets for how they have managed to create unique, balanced lifestyles that allow them to look and feel their best anytime, anywhere. The five sections of this inspiring book-Nutrition, Exercise, Style, Inspiration and Balance-are packed with full-color photos, recipes, stories and valuable advice from current and former cast members on various aspects of their lives. Fashion truly is my passion I love the expression of it. Don't be afraid to go with bold accessories. They can make or break an outfit.-Lisa Rinna Growing my own fruits and vegetables is the most effective way I have improved the meals that land on my table.-Deirdre Hall Discover how to... - Get energized with the Brazilian Bombshell Smoothie - Switch up your boring gym routine with dance, martial arts, hiking and more - Master the secret of layering clothing and accessories to polish your personal style - Accept the middle path-and learn to let stress go - Do what you love without feeling guilty - And much more Whether you are interested in discovering the secrets of your favorite current and former cast members (including Deirdre Hall, Molly Burnett, Suzanne Rogers, Eric Martsolf, Galen Gering, James Scott, Austin Peck, Kristian Alfonso, Lauren Koslow, and more ) or looking for tips and tricks to improve your own lifestyle, Days of our Lives Better Living shows that healthy change is attainable and offers fun and easy ways to help you lead a happy, fulfilling life.
- Author BiographyGreg Meng graduated from Oklahoma City University in 1979 with a degree in music, and went on to UCLA's School of Film & Television where he discovered his passion for television, entertainment and production. Soon after leaving UCLA, Greg was accepted into the highly sought after NBC Page Program, launching his career in entertainment. After years at NBC, he was introduced to Days of our Lives and the Corday family. A trailblazer and visionary, Meng has now been Executive in Charge of Production at Days of our Lives for over 14 years, and additionally took on the role of Co-Executive Producer in 2011. Along with his lasting endeavors in production, Greg has recently added best-selling author to his resume having penned the wildly successful Days of our Lives 45 Years: A Celebration in Photos.The coffee table book that was met with rave reviews is a collection of 45 years of Days history that provides a behind-the-scenes look into NBC's longest running scripted series. While promoting his first book, Greg was able to get a firsthand look at the great extent to which the Days family of fans look to their favorite cast for inspiration. This experience motivated Greg to author his second and much anticipated book, Days of our Lives: Better Living which features cast secrets to better and more balanced living as well as over 300 pages of behind-the-scenes, exclusive images. The wellness book is set to release September 2013. Eddie Campbell was born and raised in Los Angeles. He has a bachelor's degree from USC Annenberg School of Communication and USC School of Cinema-Television. His background is in art direction for both TV and film, creative direction, and graphic design.
- Author(s)Eddie Campbell,Greg Meng
- PublisherDays of Our Lives Publications
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDays of Our Lives Publications
- Out-of-print date09/12/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1637 g
- Width246 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.