All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet Red the Time Dragon take you on an action-packed adventure through history in this new series for beginning readers. I'm Red the Time Dragon! I will be your guide to the Middle Ages! But we have to be careful. Dragons aren't exactly popular here. So begins Joe and Lilly's first magical adventure back in time. They have tons of questions about everything, so Red shows them what life was really like in the year 1200. But they'll have to stay one step ahead of an angry mob, wild beasts, and an evil knight who are hot on the dragon's trail. And when the trip is done, the only question left is where they will go next! This easy reader features special extras like maps, time lines, glossaries, and super facts that take you beyond the story and bring history to life!
- Author BiographyRobert Neubecker has written and illustrated more than twenty books for children and illustrated for countless periodicals. He grew up in Oshkosh, Wisconsin with lots of cows but moved to New York City at the age of nineteen. There he studied illustration and painting, and got his B.F.A. from Parson's School of Design. He has done work for The New York Times, Time, Newsweek, The Wall Street Journal and Slate.com, to name just a few. Robert won an ALA notable award for his book, Wow! City! He has received numerous awards for his illustrations, including a silver medal from the Society of Illustrators and a Key Art Award for Best Comedy Poster for the movie Sideways. Robert lives in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah with his wife, two kids, and two very big dogs.
- Author(s)Robert Neubecker
- PublisherScholastic Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTales of the Time Dragon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight236 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.