All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the launch titles in the amazing new Essential Picture Book Classics list from HarperCollins, this book contains five engaging, warm and very funny stories about Frog and Toad. A collectable classic picture book that every child should read and own. Julia Donaldson says I hugely admire and envy Arld Lobel; he is my hero . Once upon a time there were two good friends, a frog and a toad...From writing letters to going swimming, telling stories to finding lost buttons, Frog and Toad are always there for each other - just as best friends should be. The Frog and Toad stories from Arld Lobel have been loved by generations. Essential Picture Book Classics - timeless stories for every child to treasure.
- Author BiographyARNOLD LOBEL is the author of 28 much-loved books for children, including the acclaimed Frog and Toad series. He won the 1981 Caldecott medal for his book Fables, having previously won a Caldecott Honor in 1971 for Frog and Toad are Friends and a Newbery Honor in 1973 for Frog and Toad Together. He illustrated over 70 books throughout his career. He died in 1987.
- Author(s)Arnold Lobel
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleFrog and Toad
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight280 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.