All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHot on the heels of his Strictly Come Dancing triumph, internationally rewned England cricketer Darren Gough takes a light-hearted look at the world of dance and tells the story of how he came to exchange his cricket whites for dancing shoes. Before taking part in the hugely successful TV show Darren's only experience of dance was break-dancing on street corners in Barnsley, but with the guidance of professional dancer Lilia Kopylova he was soon mastering a whole range of moves and sweeping his way into the nation's affections -- 3 million people voted for him in the series final. In Dazzler on the Dance Floor -- Strictly for Fun , he and Lilia demonstrate various dances in accessible 'how to' steps and recall their time together on the show, with entertaining anecdotes about their rivals as well as of Darren's journey from reluctant dancer to becoming the 'James Bond of the Dance Floor'.
- Author BiographyEssex and England fast bowler and winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2005, Darren Gough lives in Buckinghamshire and has two children - Liam, 11, and Brennan, eight - by his former wife, Anna.
- Author(s)Darren Gough
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/02/2008
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width202 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.