All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionEnquiry into Plants and De Causis Plantarum by Theophrastus (c. 370 c. 285 BCE) are a counterpart to Aristotle s zoological work and the most important botanical work of antiquity w extant. In the latter Theophrastus turns to plant physiology.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/1990
- LanguageEnglish & Greek, Modern (1453-)
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 471
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight314 g
- Width121 mm
- Height169 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byB. Einarson,G. K. K. Link
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.