All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW IN PAPERBACK. Land Rovers have been used by the military since they were introduced, in Series I form, in 1948. The Land Rover's rugged, 'go-anywhere' reputation has led to its use in a vast number of military roles, from general-purpose workhorse to special forces reconnaissance vehicle, ambulance, communications vehicle and weapons platform. Additionally, a number of one-off prototypes have been produced for various trials. This manual provides a unique insight into the world of military Land Rovers, with an emphasis on military operation and equipment.
- Author BiographyPat Ware is one of Britain's foremost authorities on military transport. He is a former Editor of Classic Military Vehicle magazine, and has written numerous books about military vehicles. He is an expert on military Land Rovers, and has previously written a pictorial history on the subject. He lives in Norfolk.
- Author(s)Brian Rivas
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Weight794 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.