All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNicknamed the 'wooden wonder' due to its largely wooden construction, the de Havilland Mosquito was one of the most versatile and successful combat aircraft of the Second World War. Offering insights into the design, construction and operational career of the iconic Mossie, this manual gets under the aircraft's birch and balsa skin to examine its anatomy and describe the painstaking restoration to flight by Avspecs (New Zealand) of Jerry Yagen's FB26 KA114 and of Victoria Air Maintenance's B35 VR796 in British Columbia, Canada.
- Author BiographyJonathan Falconer is the author of more than 25 books on aspects of aviation and military history. He is now a senior commissioning editor with Haynes Publishing. Brian Rivas has followed a career as a journalist. Now retired, he is the author of John Derry (2008) and A Very British Sound Barrier (2012).
- Author(s)Brian Rivas,Jonathan Falconer
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.