All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the first great experimental scientist: the classic text, first published in Latin in 1600, summarizing all then kwn about magnetism and electricity, offering invaluable insights into the origins of modern science. Topics include phemena of magnetism, variation in the compass, and concept of Earth as a giant magnet.
- Author(s)William Gilbert
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/1991
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.