Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a lot of new data discovered on Medieval Dutch cities in recent decades. This has provided new insights on the development, topography, material culture and the functioning of cities. This study combines and synthesizes data from several Dutch Medieval cities. The focus of this data is an analysis of data retrieved from cesspools. Cesspools have revealed a wealth of information in the form of artifacts which can shed light in daily life in the Medieval city. Cities included in this analysis are Alkmaar, Haarlem, Leiden, Amersfoort, Dordrecht, Deventer and 's-Hertogenbosch.
- Author(s)Roos Van Oosten
- PublisherSidestone Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintSidestone Press
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.