All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionConsisting of imaginary chats with numerous readers, Jorge Bucay has written yet ather heartwarming and uplifting book meant to help its readers. The friendly conversation includes common topics that have concerned women and men throughout the ages, and presents them in such a way as to improve upon every day. This dialog, filled with tasteful humor, stories, and parables, invites us to question our most deep-rooted beliefs and to meditate on questions that truly touch human condition.
- Author BiographyJorge Bucay is a doctor and psychotherapist. His books have sold well in all Spanish-speaking countries and have been translated into more than 24 languages. Apart from conferences and seminaries, he has become one of the most influential thinkers of today's society.
- Author(s)Jorge Bucay
- PublisherOceano Expres
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleBiblioteca Jorge Bucay
- Country of PublicationArgentina
- ImprintOceano Expres
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.