All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsisting of imaginary chats with numerous readers, Jorge Bucay has written yet ather heartwarming and uplifting book meant to help its readers. The friendly conversation includes common topics that have concerned women and men throughout the ages, and presents them in such a way as to improve upon every day. This dialog, filled with tasteful humor, stories, and parables, invites us to question our most deep-rooted beliefs and to meditate on questions that truly touch human condition.
- Author BiographyJorge Bucay is a doctor and psychotherapist. His books have sold well in all Spanish-speaking countries and have been translated into more than 24 languages. Apart from conferences and seminaries, he has become one of the most influential thinkers of today's society.
- Author(s)Jorge Bucay
- PublisherOceano Expres
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleBiblioteca Jorge Bucay
- Country of PublicationArgentina
- ImprintOceano Expres
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.