Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.00Free postage
- Brand New condition
- Sold by bobsspares19
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $700.00+ AU $0.00 postage
- New: Never Used condition
- Sold by 59poodle
- Pickup available
- AU $400.00+ AU $0.00 postage
- Used condition
- Sold by lo_jeep
- Pickup available
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe DeLonghi ESAM 3500 Espresso Machine is efficient, automatic and durable. Its meticulous brewing system gives you coffee infused with delicious flavour. This electric espresso machine features a built-in grinder. It is made of sturdy stainless steel and has a removable water tank and drip tray. In addition, it is easy to use so you can conveniently brew fresh coffee on your own. What's more, this DeLonghi appliance is available in silver.
- TypeEspresso Machine
- Operation SourceElectric
- Maximum Power1350 Watt
- Maximum Pump Pressure15 Bar
- Built-in GrinderWith Built-in Grinder
- Jug Size14 Cups
- Espresso Machine TypeAutomatic
Most relevant reviews
- rod478723 Jun, 2016by
the coffee machine I bought is easy to use and it makes good coffee
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- biglux205 Jun, 2013by
Awsome product! great value for money
I have been watching these machines for quite a while now and was more than pleased when one came along that was affordable. We are more than pleased with the simplicity of this machine and the great coffee latas it makes. It self cleans every time you switch it on and off....its a great machine. We have had nespresso machines and this is way better then the capsule coffee makers. I would highly recommend this to family and friends its a great unit and much cheaper then the Delongi Prima Dona.
- iluv4d20 Nov, 2012by
Awesome very easy to use!!!
Its absolutely fantastic very easy to use the whole family loves it and its a hit with guests.I love how the coffee grinder is inbuilt very easy to clean and operate.
- bmvshine6907 Sep, 2014by
Delonghi fan forever!
After many hours of researching all of the top brands including jura, saeco etc I was just about to settle on a jura. That is until I saw this Delonghi machine on auction. Well I won the auction & believe me I have not been disappointed. The coffee is hot (unlike the jura & saeco reviews) & the taste of the freshly ground beans is magnificent. I have since mothballed by expresso capsule machine & if ever anything ever happens to my Delonghi I would hasten to purchase another. Forget the big dollars of jura & saeco, these machines are fantastic.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Cappuccino & Espresso Machines
Save on Cappuccino & Espresso Machines
- AU $179.00Trending at AU $192.34
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $188.66
- AU $328.30Trending at AU $346.39
- AU $130.00Trending at AU $138.76
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $22.95Trending at AU $37.12
- AU $13.76Trending at AU $14.14