All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRachel died at two a.m ...Three hours after Skyler kissed me for the first time. Forty-five minutes after she sent me her last text. Jaycee and Rachel were best friends. But that was before...before that terrible night at the old house. Before Rachel shut Jaycee out. Before Jaycee chose Skyler over Rachel. Then Rachel is found dead. The police blame a growing gang problem in their small town, but Jaycee is sure it has to do with that night at the old house. Rachel's text is the first clue-starting Jaycee on a search that leads to a shocking secret. Rachel's death was random crime, and Jaycee must figure out who to trust before she can expose the truth. In the follow-up to her powerful debut, Jennifer Shaw Wolf keeps readers on their toes in ather dark, romantic story of murder and secrets.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER SHAW WOLF is the author of Breaking Beautiful. Her hobbies include reading, video production, skiing, and running. She grew up in the tiny town of Wilford, Idaho, where she milked cows, rode horses, went bridge jumping, and dragged Main Street. In college she was a DJ for a small campus radio station and graduated with a degree in Broadcast Communications. She lives amid the peaceful forests of Lacey, Washington. www.jennifershawwolf.com
- Author(s)Jennifer Shaw Wolf
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Weight492 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.