All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the creepy little town of Nightshade prepares to celebrate its 200th anniversary on Halloween, of course many of its pararmal residents are receiving mysterious blackmail letters. Psychic teen Daisy Giorda and her sisters set out to find out who is behind the threats. But launching an investigation isn t easy for Daisy with her overprotective father watching her every move. Though she s is happy to have him back after the years he spent being held captive by an anti-pararmal group called the Scourge, Dad is having difficult time adjusting to home life and the fact that his little girl is w a senior in high school. He even disapproves of Daisy s boyfriend, Ryan. Can their relationship take the strain? And Daisy s got even more on her plate: A talented amateur chef, she has won cooking lessons with celebrity chef Circe Silvertongue. After sing around (with a little help from Circe s pet pig), Daisy begins to suspect the temperamental chef s secrets aren t only in her ingredients. . . . The fourth installment in this favorite series is full of surprises and scares!
- Author BiographyMARLENE PEREZ is the author of Dead Is the New Black, DeadIs a State of Mind, Dead Is So Last Year, Love in the Corner Pocket, and Unexpected Development, an ALAQuick Pick for Reluctant Young Adult Readers. She lives in Orange County, California. www.marleneperez.com
- Author(s)Marlene Perez
- PublisherGraphia Books
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleDead Is (Quality)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraphia Books
- Weight163 g
- Width148 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.