All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile most of the residents in the wealthy, historic Charleston enclave of Landgrave Hall are asleep at two-thirty in the morning, Huger Dillard and his father, Unc, are heading to the adjoining golf course. Blinded by a terrible accident that killed his wife, Unc prefers to practice his golf game when one is watching. But before anyone can even tee off, Huger makes a grisly find: a woman's body, anchored deep in the mud. The discovery sets off a chain of events that puts Huger and his family up against secret military forces, shadowy global networks, and more. The only thing connecting them all is Landgrave Hall - and the treacherous reason why this area is so important to so many people.
- Author BiographyBret Lott is the author of the novels A Song I Knew by Heart, Jewel (an Oprah's Book Club selection), The Hunt Club, Reed's Beach, A Stranger's House, and The Man Who Owned Vermont; three story collections, a memoir, and a writing guide. Named editor of The Southern Review in 2004, Bret Lott lives with his wife in Charleston, South Carolina.READER BIO Reader of over four hundred audiobooks, Dick Hill has won three coveted Audie Awards and been nominated numerous times. He is also the recipient of several AudioFile Earphones Awards. AudioFile includes Dick on their prestigious list of Golden Voices.
- Author(s)Bret Lott
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight68 g
- Width144 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Read byDick Hill
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time547
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.25New
- AU $27.33New
- AU $18.19New
- AU $31.54New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.22
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.74
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.