All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionTransported back in time to the pirate ship Sea Wolf on the Caribbean Sea, Sam arrives to find the crew sharing out a new haul of treasure! Amidst the gold and jewels, Sam finds a gruesome skeletal hand clutching an ancient relic. It doesn't look important, but could it lead to greater riches? Sam is determined to find out but others are also on the trail. Can he solve the riddles, outwit his enemies and find the treasure?
- Author BiographyJan and Sara were already friends when one day they decided they wanted to write children's stories and it would be more fun to write them together. That was 15 years ago. Since then they've written over 130 stories - including some about ghosts, football, ghosts playing football and naughty gargoylz. Jan lives in Essex with her family and Sara lives in London with hers. They both have black cats who completely rule their lives. For more information, please visit Jan and Sara's website www.burchettandvogler.co.uk and follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BurchettVogler. Keep up-to-date with Sam Silver's blog at http://samsilverundercoverpirate.blogspot.co.uk.
- Author(s)Jan Burchett,Sara Vogler
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSam Silver: Undercover Pirate
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leo Hartas
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.