All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDead Men Walking brings the reader a personal invitation to embrace a revelation of kwledge that when we align with God?'s plan and dare to believe, we will be totally transformed. Changing priorities is a necessary step for us all. We must die to self, embracing Him in all we do. In Dead Men Walking, Vickie Faurie takes theory and translates it into practical, timely wisdom. Drawn extensively from Scripture, Dead Men Walking leads the reader to: ?h admit a need for God ?h submit to His Word in all areas of life, crucifying the flesh ?h commit to follow Him, matter where He leads. Dead Men Walking takes us away from our comfort zones, and helps us become free of sin and enter into a new relationship with Christ.
- Author BiographyVickie Faurie was born in Waukegan, Illinois, and has been serving the Lord since the age of eight. As a child, her limbs were crippled and doctors had given up on her. Vickie was miraculously healed by God's supernatural touch at a Kathryn Kuhlman service in Chicago. She has appeared on The Harvest Show and Sid Roth's television show, It's Supernatural. Vickie and her husband, Gary, travel and speak at various churches, are the founders of Life Touch Ministries, and live in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Vickie Faurie
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication18/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight231 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.