All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore he died, Felix Castor's fellow exorcist John Gittings made several calls asking for help, and if Castor had answered them, John might still be alive. So when a smooth-talking lawyer comes out of where to claim the remains, Castor owes it to John's unhappy ghost and even more unhappy widow to help out. If only life were that simple. A brutal murder in King's Cross bears all the hallmarks of an American serial killer supposedly forty years dead, and it takes more good sense than Castor possesses t to get involved. He's also fighting a legal battle over the body-if t the soul-of his possessed friend, Rafi, and he can't shake the feeling that his three problems are related. With the help of the succubus Juliet, paraid zombie data-fence Nicky Heath, and a little judicious digging, Castor just might have a chance of fitting the pieces together before someone drops him down an elevator shaft or rips his throat out. Or t.
- Author BiographyMike Carey got into writing through comic books, where his horror/fantasy series Lucifer garnered numerous international awards and was nominated for five Eisners. He also wrote Hellblazer (now filmed as Constantine). From there he moved into novels and screenplays while still maintaining a presence in the comics world (he is currently writing two of Marvel's flagship titles, X-Men and Ultimate Fantastic Four). His movie Frost Flowers, an erotic ghost story, is currently in production with Hadaly/Bluestar Pictures. He lives in London, England, with his wife, Linda, and their three children. Audiobook veteran and AudioFile Earphones Award winner Michael Kramer has recorded more than two hundred audiobooks for trade publishers and many more for the Library of Congress Talking Books program. His audiobooks include North and South by John Jakes, and a number of other Jakes titles; capers and mysteries by Donald E. Westlake (a.k.a. Richard Stark), including Money for Nothing; and Robert Jordan's fantasy-adventure fiction. In addition, Michael received Audie Award nominations for The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson and Dead Aim by Thomas Perry, and a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award for Savages by Don Winslow.
- Author(s)Mike Carey
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleFelix Castor
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Michael Kramer
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time960
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
- AU $28.40Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.