All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionThey say that blood is thicker than water - but just how far should you go for a sister? When ace lawyer Bennie Rosato's twin sister returns to Philadelphia, she kws that trouble is on the horizon. At the same time, Bennie's law firm is in trouble, so she takes on a potentially lucrative class action suit to try to save the day. It could be make or break - both for her family and her firm. Then a mysterious stranger appears just in time to help Bennie in the fight of her life, for her life...Full of pace, suspense and laugh-out-loud humour, bestselling New York Times author Lisa Scottoline is back, with one of her strongest books ever.
- Author BiographyLisa Scottoline is the New York Times bestselling author of 10 novels and a former trial lawyer. She has won the highest prize in crime fiction, the Edgar Award, and has lectured at law schools and bar associations on issues of legal ethics. She is an honors graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and its law school, where she was an editor of the Law Review and won the Loughlin Prize for legal ethics. Her books are published in more than 20 languages, and she remains a life-long resident of the Philadelphia area. Her previous titles include Mistaken Identity , Courting Trouble and Moment of Truth. Dead Ringer is her first novel published by Pan Macmillan.
- Author(s)Lisa Scottoline
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/06/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date13/01/2011
- Weight235 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.